- No events to show
- Home sweet home Thionck Essy! un nouveau projet pour les jeunes filles de la commune de Thionck
- This afternoon at Keur Simbara a Senegalese village with a training organise by Tostan. Thanks To orchid project for making my participation possible
- Black history Month in Erlangen the 11 November , DJ ko my Brother Mokoressss! Thanks Marc Elsner !
- Hier soir à Oberhof avec La Croix rouge allemande! The band was classss René Flächsenhaar, Sebastian Konkol and Sebastian Strahl
- With a warm and nice weather in Greece(Athènes) after the Fonko movie projection we played a acoustic concert with a half of the band!!!
Category Archives: Blog
At least 200 million girls and women alive today have undergone Female Genital Mutilation (FGM), or ‘cutting’.It is most prevalent in countries in Africa, the Middle East and Asia. But it also happens in Europe, the United States and Latin … Continue reading
L’ART AU SERVICE DE LA PROTECTION DE L’ENFANT Sister Fa together with World Vision are touring again in Senegal to sensitize the people for the harmful consequences of Female Genital Cutting. More news from the tour are coming up.
Sister Fa is back from her sensitization tour “Education sans Excision” in the region of Fouta, northern Senegal. She already new that the people in this region are very serious concerning this practice. So she was not shure if they … Continue reading
Sister Fa will leave again for three weeks to Senegal for her sensitization project “Education sans Excision”. In cooperation with the NGO’s Orchid Project from London and Tostan Senegal she will go this time to the northern region of … Continue reading
Since a few days Sister Fa back from Senegal and her sensitization tour “Education sans Excision”. This time it was really hard work because it was extremely hot so that Sister Fa and many others of the staff had serious … Continue reading
Here is finally a short résumé of our sensitization tour “Education sans Excision” in Senegal in May 2012. The goal of this project is to stop female genital cutting and to sensitize the population for the harmful consequences of this … Continue reading
Wow our tour in the southern countryside of Senegal just ended today. Now back in Dakar there is still one concert to play the 19th of May and some publicity work to do. Last monday we have arrived in Medina … Continue reading
Saturday we continued our tour from Thionck Essyl to Sedhiou. Once we have arrived there we had a meeting with the representatives of the acadamic inspection. They are responsible for the schools in the region of Sedhiou. We explaind them … Continue reading
A lot has happend since my last tour report. We have arrived safely in Ziguinchor in the south of Senegal. On Wednesday (9th May) we visited different school classes in Ziguinchor to talk to the youth about our project and … Continue reading